Thursday, July 24, 2008

Senate Spy

The building I work in has no name, it's an old house and the 7 of us working here are overflow staff from the main office so our location is referred to by address, which is on Senate St. Outside my window is a little sort of parlorish-garden-yard with several large trees that support lots of birds and squirrels and one day I caught this little guy playing in the tree and every now and then he'd stop, to rest I suppose, and look in my window. Finally, he just stretched out for quite some time and kept an eye on the window. I took this picture from my window just about this time last summer and yesterday I noticed he (or his successor) was back - just hanging out, being sure we were busy working over here at Senate. Since I didn't find my camera charger so I could show you some needlework, I'm sharing a little of my Senate Wild Kingdom. Maybe I'll designate Thursdays as Wild Kingdom day...

1 comment:

geeky Heather said...

He's darling!! Are you sure he's not a robot squirrel spy, though?? LOL!